Werner Soul F 2 Piece Paddle Stand Up Paddleboard 2014
The Soul F features a full-sized blade perfect for well-conditioned paddlers. It offers a colorful choice for those looking for a light and buoyant feel on the water and a smooth back face for a quite stroke. This is a versatile use paddle that is at home surfing, charging down wind or touring.
- Ultimate performance with an exceptionally light, buoyant and quiet feel on the water.
- Progressive full-size rectangular blade, ideal for larger, well-conditioned paddlers, allows for incremental power with less immediate catch for an easier, gentler feel on the body.
- Optimized flex and strength. Choose our carbon blend Straight Shaft in 1-piece, 2-piece Adjustable or 3-piece Adjustable.
- The volume of the buoyant, fiberglass, blade creates an exceedingly light feel for effortless and confident strokes. Choose bright Blue or Red.
- Smooth back face allows for a quieter catch and effortless exit of the stroke.
- Dihedral allows for smooth forward and directional paddling.
- Dynel® edges protect the paddle from the rigors of all around SUP use.
- Seven degree blade-to-shaft offset offers great forward stroke while freeing the blade from catching while surfing.
- Enhanced ABS Palm-grip is designed for maximum control and greater durability.
Surface Area 110 sq in
Blade Length x Width 19.25 x 8.25 in
Weight for 78in
Straight Shaft Weight 551g/20.25oz 2pc Weight 681g/24.00oz 3pc Weight 745g/26.25oz
Recommended Lengths 64-90inAvailable Lengths Available in 1 inch increments Straight Shaft 64-90in 2pc Lengths 70-77.5in/74-81.5in/80-87.5in 3pc Lengths 70-77.5in/74-81.5in/80-87.5in