Only the finest components are good enough for the Kingpin M-Werks 12.
This state of the art touring binding with a DIN setting up to 12 weighs only 620g per piece (including brake) and provides all the stunning Kingpin performance features like XXL power transmitter or ergonomic climbing aids. Additionally, the M-Werks edition comes with carbon-reinforced toe, heel, and sliding plate for a light and powerful skiing experience. The featherfin-shaped ski/walk mode lever offers easy handling at minimum weight.
- Category - Backcountry Touring
- Brake width - 75 - 100 mm
- Din/ISO Range - 5.0 - 12.0
- Boot type - Touring Boots
- Recom. Skier's Weight - <120 kg
- Stand height w/o ski - 25 mm
- Toe System - Pin Technology Toe
- Step-in Heel - KINGPIN heel
- Heel adjustment range - 25 mm
- Walking modes - 0°, 7°, 13°
- Weight - 630 g