The ultra-light and durable touring pin binding for high alpine challenges with DIN settings up to 8, specifically optimized for light weight touring enthusiasts.
The ultra-light Alpinist 8 pin binding is optimized for lighter and specifically female ski tourers. A unique and softer heel spring supports easy entry and lowers the DIN range to 3-8. Besides that the Alpinist 8 is identical to the 9 and 12 models. It also offers active length compensation during ski flex and an impressive power transfer downhill due to a 38 mm drill pattern. The carbon-reinforced toe provides great stiffness and comes with anti-ice pads and integrated elastomers for easy stepping in. The heel features a climbing aid with 0°, 5° and 9° angle and allows super convenient switching between hike and ride mode. Very practical: Alpinist allows a 15 mm (+/- 7,5 mm) heel adjustment to suit various sole/boot lengths!
- Category - Alpine Touring
- Brake width - optional (90 or 105 mm)
- Din/ISO Range - 3.0 - 8.0
- Boot type - Touring Boots
- Recom. Skier's Weight - max. 110 kg
- Stand height w/o ski - 18 mm
- Toe System - Pin Technology Toe
- Step-in Heel - ALPINSIT heel
- Heel adjustment range - 15 mm
- Walking modes - 0°, 5°, 9°
- Weight without brake - 245 g