- Lightweight, elastic, water-repellent Pertex® Quantum Air material for increased breathability and freedom of movement
- Filled with 60 g Toray stretch insulation for optimum heat retention and increased freedom of movement
- Elastic lining material increases freedom of movement
- YKK Vislon® front zipper for smooth operation
- 2 backpack and climbing-harness-compatible zipper pockets
- Elastic cuffs
- Hem drawstring can be adjusted with one hand
As a mountaineer, you count on equipment that you can rely on. The Rime IN Hybrid Flex Jacket Men stands out with its lightweight, elastic and water-repellent Pertex® Quantum Air material for increased breathability and freedom of movement. While you are climbing the peak, sweat can be wicked away to the outside, but water cannot penetrate from the outside. The insulating jacket is filled with stretch insulation for optimal heat retention and increased freedom of movement, which is also optimized through the elastic lining material. In this insulating jacket, you are ready to brave the weather, moving freely through the mountains.