Apart from being high and rocky, the Rocky Mountains are known for being bitterly cold, so suit up with the Hestra Women's Heli Mittens when you venture out to ski some cold Rocky Mountain powder. Built with soft leather and a waterproof, breathable membrane, these mittens will keep your hands dry and remain intact after a long season of skiing. For warmth, Hestra insulated these gloves with a fleece liner that can be removed and dried out after a snowy day, and it added Fiberfill insulation for reliable warmth and comfort in seriously cold conditions. Hestra gave the Helis a slimmer profile for a more women-specific fit, and a hook-and-loop wrist strap ensures a snug and secure fit.
- Women-specific mittens ideal for midwinter powder days
- Soft leather exterior with durable cowhide palm
- Waterproof and breathable Trion insert
- Fiberfill synthetic insulation retains warmth when wet
- Removable fleece liner for additional warmth