The ultra-light and durable touring pin binding with extra long travel and a pre-mounted brake.
The Long Travel version of the Alpinist offers a heel adjustment range of 30 mm (-7.5 + 22.5 mm) after assembly, for better adaptation to different sole lengths. In comparison, the normal Alpinist offers a 15 mm (+/- 7.5 mm) heel adjustment range. The Alpinist offers active length compensation during ski flex and an impressive power transfer downhill due to a 38 mm drill pattern. The carbon-reinforced toe provides great stiffness and comes with anti-ice pads and integrated elastomers for easy stepping in. The heel features a climbing aid with 0°, 5° and 9° angle and allows super convenient switching between hike and ride mode.
- Category - Alpine Touring
- Brake width
- 90 mm
- 105 mm
- Din/ISO Range - 6.0 - 12.0
- Boot type - Touring Boots
- Recom. Skier's Weight - max. 110 kg
- Stand height w/o ski - 18 mm
- Toe System - Pin Technology Toe
- Step-in Heel - ALPINSIT heel
- Heel adjustment range - 30 mm
- Walking modes - 0°, 5°, 9°
- Weight - 345 g