Specifically for lighter racers and female athletes there is the new Xcomp 18.
It features the same new high end technology as the XComp 24 except with a DIN range of 8.0 to 18.0. The 3-point mounting pattern with two absorbers and the magnesium sole holders provide maximum power transmission and excellent shock absorbtion and let the ski flex very naturally.
- Category - Race Competition
- Brake width - 85 mm
- Din/ISO Range - 8.0 - 18.0
- Boot type - Adult, standard Alpine
- Recom. Skier's Weight - 60+ kg
- Stand height w/o ski - 15 mm
- Toe System - XComp Competition
- Step-in Heel - TCX Competition
- Heel adjustment range - 20 mm
- Weight - 1300g
- AFD Gliding Plate - Teflon