The latest Kingpin 10 – proven performance even lighter.
The innovative Kingpin redefines the performance standard for Alpine touring bindings. The Kingpin’s unique toe and heel pieces are the culmination of years of R&D testing. Ease of use and best of all, great power transmission while on the descent mean that you can have a perfect day in the backcountry on the Kingpin. The latest version now includes a 2 spring toe based on the Alpinist technology. This safe 80g per toe without losing performance! The Kingpin offers tremendous walking and step-in comfort, a wide drill pattern, and XXL Power Transmitter for impressive power transfer. Including climbing aids from 0° to 13°.
- Category - Backcountry Touring
- Brake width
- 75 - 100 mm
- 100 - 125 mm
- Din/ISO Range - 5.0 - 10.0
- Boot type - Touring Boots
- Recom. Skier's Weight - 30 - 105kg
- Stand height w/o ski - 25 mm
- Toe System - Pin Technology Toe
- Step-in Heel - KINGPIN heel
- Heel adjustment range - 25 mm
- Walking modes - 0°, 7°, 13°
- 670 g (75-100 mm)
- 680 g (100-125 mm)