Skip to content
- Flex-Frame: Increased torsional flex provides the maneuverable feel of a traditional ski with the speed & stability of a wideride ski
- Hybrid Width: A waist width halfway between a traditional ski and a wideride ski provides for smooth instinctive turns at a wide range of speeds
- Clean Edge 3.0 Tail: The Clean Edge bevel-less tail produces less drag and more acceleration with less skier input.
- Continuous Rockerline: Instinctive turns with no paralleling
- Deep Concave: Added stability in turn balanced by low drag Clean Edge tail
- SpeedSkin Base: Fish-scale inspired advanced laminar textured ski base reduces ski drag and increases ski speed by breaking up water molecules during ski to water contact
- Traditional Construction: Fiberglass Polyurethane composite structure
- HEX Fin: NACA Airfoil inspired 3-dimensional fin enhances ski versatility by increasing glide speed and turning properties
- Choosing a selection results in a full page refresh.
- Press the space key then arrow keys to make a selection.