48th Annual Marin Ski & Snowboard Swap
Bay Area’s LARGEST New & Used Ski & Snowboard Event
WHEN: SATURDAY & SUNDAY, OCTOBER 20th & 21st (9AM TO 4PM)
WHERE: DEMO SPORT 1101 Francisco Blvd, SAN RAFAEL
DETAILS: Visit www.demosport.com or call (415) 454-3500
WHAT YOU’LL FIND!
· Over 2000 items of new and used winter sports equipment!
· Snowskis: cambered, rockered, fat skis, twin-tips, ski boots, AT, telemark & XC equipment
· Snowboards: rockered, cambered, splitboards, snowboard boots and bindings
· Apparel: outerwear, fleece, thermal layers, children’s outerwear
· Accessories: helmets, goggles, snowshoes, packs, backcountry gear, racks & cargo boxes
· Juniors: huge selection of children’s skis, boots, bindings, poles, snowboards and helmets
WHAT YOU’LL GET:
· Expert service
· Excellent selection of new 2012 equipment
· Quality used equipment
· Onsite manufacturer’s reps
· Onsite representatives from Sierra ski resorts, ski clubs and ski/snowboard tour operators
FREE: drawings for Snow resort lift tickets & Teton Gravity Research movie premier tickets
BRING: your used ski and snowboard equipment and outerwear to DEMO SPORT in San Rafael between 8am and 11am Saturday, October 20th. Knowledgeable personnel from local ski shops will check equipment for compliance with current industry standards. Plan to collect money from sales (less service charge) and retrieve unsold items between 4pm and 6pm Sunday afternoon.
Registration (8AMTO 11AM): $1.00 per item.
Pricing assistance available. Admission is FREE!
Look for the one-hundred-foot tent at DEMO SPORT 1101 Francisco Blvd in San Rafael